‘Showcasing our Cultural Heritage through Fashion’
Evolution of Iro and Buba
Model: Oreka Godis (AFWN Brand Ambassador 2015)
Stylist: Olajide Adedeji
Make Up: Zaron Cosmetics
Hair Stylist: Dada’s Touch
Designers: Ade Bakare, JReason, Tabeeta Fashion Affair, G321
Bags: Okiki Marinho
Photo Artist: Twelve05 Photography
Assisted by: Ar’zu
Soundtrack courtsey Eclectic 21, Produced by Sagzy
Creative Director: Yetty Ogunnubi
Filmed and Edited by Section 84 Production
Arcadia Mobile Tv for Africa Fashion Week Nigeria
AFWN IRO AND BUBA PHOTO COMPETITION
1. Follow us on twitter @africafwnigeria
2. Use the hashtag #AFWNContest to send your pictures,tag your friends & family and get them involve too.
3. Images should reference the date (era) it was taken and possibly location.
4. The sender must have the right/permission to submit such image, to be used for the AFWN exhibition.
5. Photos should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
2 VIP tickets to the Gala Night and After Show Party.
Tickets to all the show.
Fabrics Courtesy DaViva
Gifts Courtesy Inagbe Grand Resorts
A Designer Outfit.
Meet & Greet with our Brand Ambassador Oreka Godis.
20 of the best images will be exhibited at the ‘Evolution of Iro and Buba’ Exhibition and the selected photo owners will be giving ticket to the show.
MAY 23rd @ The Eko Marquee
MAY 24th @ The Eko Hotel
Pre Gala Show
for more information on ticket types visit our Website