After successfully hosting two previous editions, St. Eve Magazine returns with St Eve West African Fashion Show 2015 to the delight of fashion designers and fashion lovers around the world.
The maiden edition was held in 2013 with the theme ‘Fashion in the Terrace’. The second edition had the theme ‘Fashion in the Savannah’.
Fashion is Art
This year we are putting together another glamorous fashion show with the theme “Fashion is Art” and it will be hosted at the prestigious Eko Hotel & Suites Victoria Island Lagos on the 28th & 29th November 2015 by 1 pm daily. We have decided to take this event a notch higher with a classy fusion of Fashion & Art.
The highlights of this fashion show include:
Elegant models on the Runway
Artistic Fashion Prints
Live Portrait Drawings
Last year the St. Eve West African Fashion Show attracted as guests, distinguished Senators of the National Assembly, senior professionals from the Banking, Telecommunications and Oil & Gas sectors and top Nollywood stars were in attendance.
(Kindly Click Here to view Photos of Guests at the 2014 event).
Plans are in place to do even better come November 2015 and it will be well attended by fashion designers, fashion lovers, movie and music industry celebrities, socialites and various corporate personalities.
We are proud to list among our sponsors and partners:
Jevkon Oil & Gas
Fashion Designers Association of Nigeria (FADAN)
Metro 97.7 FM
Naija 102.7 FM
Classic 97.3 FM
Carliza Hotels Ltd
Pulse NG, among several others.
Benefits for Fashion Designers
Are you a Fashion Designer?
It gives us pleasure to tell you that we have put everything in place to optimally publicize fashion designers’ brand and market their clothes before, during and after the event:
– This event would be highly publicized using a range of different media platforms to promote the event and all our designers are guaranteed publicity in all our media outings and promotional materials.
– Every fashion designer will be featured in St. EVE Magazine with cover page appearance.
– Designers will also be part of the pre-event interviews on selected radio stations.
– The best designer will be sponsored to an International Fashion Show.
– A FREE special exhibition stand where you can display your collection for the general audience.
– As a designer, your advert will appear on the program book.
– Designer’s collections will also be displayed on the runway by lovely models.
– Selected designers will have their apparel sold on Rose Di Omimi online store on Jumia.com and Konga.com
– Your brand and company will be featured in our quarterly magazine and on our website, www.st-evemagazine.com
– Your logo or brand icon will go up on our website which will include a hotlink to your site or your social media pages.
– The event will provide the opportunity to meet key customers that will also tie into your business marketing objectives.
Venue: Eko Hotel & Suites
Date: 28th & 29th November 2015
Time: 1 pm both day.
Designers can register online by filling the Application Form Here
Registration forms should be completed and returned before 31st October 2015.